06 Jan The Weekly Select 01/06/2017
The Weekly Select is a roundup of influencer marketing news, social media updates, and fun things we’re excited to share, presented to you every Friday morning before you head off into your weekend.
- Happy New Year! Were you one of the millions of people to use Facebook live to share the last moments of 2016? The celebratory evening was the biggest one yet for the streaming service.
- Quality content is key, but sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words. This year, focus on making your visual marketing stronger than ever.
- While we’re on the topic of visuals, can we talk about infographics? They are not only visually compelling, but also packed with valuable information. Be sure to get eyes on yours!
- You don’t have to hear it to understand it: Facebook has added auto subtitles to its Page videos. #librarysafe
- It may be a new year, but don’t forget the good old, simple things: check out these five essentials for connecting with your brand’s target audience for a refresher as you head into 2017.