13 Jan The Weekly Select 01/13/2017
The Weekly Select is a roundup of influencer marketing news, social media updates, and fun things we’re excited to share, presented to you every Friday morning before you head off into your weekend.
- Renewable energy FTW! Greenpeace rated Apple the greenest tech company for the third year in a row.
- First Vine, and now Dashboard: the Twitter business app will officially be closing its virtual doors on February 3rd.
- A new year means new marketing strategies. Whether you try getting more personal with your content or board the fleeting message train, stepping out of your comfort zone will propel your business forward.
- Instagram has hit 150 million daily users. Next up? Skippable ads in between Stories. Hm…this reminds us of something (Facebook ad breaks, anyone?).
- Are you interested in utilizing Instagram Stories and SnapChat, but unsure of how to dive in? Here are some tips from Forbes Agency Council to jumpstart the process.